Thursday, October 11, 2012

BzzAgent: Progresso

I am a member of www.bzzagent.com.  BzzAgent is a Word of Mouth company that sends you products to try (for free) and then you take surveys about them and share your opinion.  The more you talk about the products (create Bzzz) the higher BzzScore you get.  Which leads to more BzzCampaigns (products).  It's a lot of fun.  I like trying out new products and I certainly like free things.
Recently I participated in a BzzCampaign about Progresso Recipe Starters.  My family has tried two flavors of these--tomato and mushroom.  Mack really liked both of the recipes I made.  I used the recipes that were on the can (huge help) because I am not that creative in the kitchen.  At first I was worried because there were quite a few ingredients, but both dishes used only one dish for preparation (love that!).
I wish I had taken pictures of my creations, but alas.
I made Chicken Parmigiano with the Tomato Progresso Recipe Starters.  I am a super picky eater and I wasn't sure what to expect.  I didn't love it.  But I didn't hate it.  My mother and Mack both assured me that it was good though.
Then I tried the Mushroom Progresso Recipe Starters and made the Beef Stroganoff.  I substituted ground beef (because it's what I had).  I liked this one quite a bit more.  I am not sure I will let it replace the Stroganoff recipe my mother made for me when I was younger but I think both recipes can learn to live together in my repertoire.
All in all I liked the product.  I am excited to try some of the other flavors (cheese...yum).

No comments:

Post a Comment