Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Beef, It's What's For Dinner

After my speal about Zaycon Foods a month or so ago, I thought that I would show you what an order looks like.  Last Friday I got an order of beef.  This is what it looks like straight out of the box:
 My husband and I then divided the 40 pounds into one pound 'patties' wrapped in wax paper.  Because let's face it, every recipe calls for beef in one pound increments.  We then placed four 'patties' into freezer bags and placed them in the freezer.  Here is what that looked like:
We have a standard side by side freezer.  The beef took up the entire top shelf and I was able to fit a few bags of beef from my last order on the same shelf.
Obviously this is not for everyone.  Ideally, we would still have our chest freezer but this will work for now.  Hopefully that is helpful for anyone that is considering ordering.
Here is my referral link again: https://www.zayconfoods.com/refer/zf37347
Or you can just go straight to their website www.zayconfoods.com and set up your own account.

No comments:

Post a Comment