Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What We're Eating?

This is what I had planned to eat all of this week.  Even the best laid plans sometimes go awry.  We are way off already, but I will give you the plan nonetheless.

Saturday:  Frozen Pizza (My Favorite Meal.)
Sunday:  Vegetable Lasagna.  I used a zuchinni from our garden and lasagna noodles I had left over from the last time I made this.
Monday:  Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili.  I found this on Pinterest and wanted to try it.  Plus I love a crockpot meal.
Tuesday:  Sloppy Joes.  Wanted to use some of my Zaycon Beef while it was fresh.
Wednesday:  Chicken Noodle Soup over Mashed Potatoes.  If you've never had it, you are missing out. 
Thursday:  Meatballs.
Friday:  Leftovers.  Since I have only made the lasagna and sloppy joes so far this week and already have tons of leftovers, I am sure this day will come in handy.

Plan on seeing some of these on my meal plan next week because we are already so off this week.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment