Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December--Week 2

I ran into three stores this week, didn't use a a ton of coupons and spent $24.76.  I will denote anything that I used a coupon on with an asterik:

3 packs Wholly Salsa* (sidenote:  This stuff is delicious.  Definately worth $1 each.)
2 packs Hummus
3 boxes Honey Nut Cheerios*
1 ricotta cheese
3 cans olives* (two were free)
1 onion
1 stalk of celery
1 pack of mushrooms
1 pack romaine
1 package taco seasoning
1 package sloppy joes
1 pack frozen corn
1 pack carrots
2 gallons milk
1 bag Cheetos (This is my contribution to saving companies so that they don't go the way of Hostess by buying snack foods that I love occassionally.  You are most welcome.)

I am waiting for some good coupon deals to come around the corner.  Either I am getting too picky or food really is getting outrageously expensive.  But if these stores don't get their act together, this blog is going to get increasingly more boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment